Tuesday 9 July 2013

Update: Guess who's back?

Goodness Gracious Me, haven't I been neglecting my blog?


Well, the answer to that is definitely yes.
Why?
The enthusiasm after a couple of days passed and I didn't know how to "work" in this online world, and how to get peoples attention.
Untill yesterday. I was sitting on my bed and thought; "To hell, everyone starts from zero and then they eventually grow. Why not keep up with is?"

So here I am. Talking to myself -obviously- and planning futures posts.

I'm so annoyed right now by the blog settings and the template customize thingy. But that might not be the only reason why I'm annoyed.
It's freaking hot here in Greece, and I want to go to the beach.
Unfortunately, I'm here contemplating how I should cope with this.
Wish me luck, none existing people.
See you very soon, on my next "serious" post.
A book review probably.


Ciao,
Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment